Have you ever wished you could look at an object and draw it? In this class with Dorothy Mae Morton Creative, she will teach you how to draw anything with a pencil.
“I believe anyone who follows my simple instructions will be able to replicate any picture you decide to draw.”
- Dorothy Mae Morton
In this beginners six week class, you will learn these principles of art and drawing:
- Tools of the trade — What types of pencils, paper, and erasers produce different results. You will be able to purchase and use the right tool for your vision.
- Drawing in correct proportions — Your subject will never look right if it’s not in the right proportions. You will learn how to draw them accurately.
- How to replicate light and dark values. Light and shadows create dimensions in a drawing. You will learn how to see and draw them for that dramatic effect.
- How to use little tricks to make your drawing look realistic.
Who is the class for?
- Anyone of any age who wants to draw and get the satisfaction of creating something they can be proud of.
- Anyone who wants to draw — whether you think you are creative or not.
- Anyone who is a beginner and has not had formal art training.
The class is comprised of five weekly one-hour sessions and taught on Google Meet videoconferencing.
Purchase weekly or prepay for a $25 savings
- Each weekly class - $30
- Prepay all five weeks $125
- Your fee covers your instruction. Each student is responsible for purchasing their supplies. We will provide a suggested supply list (about $15).
Take this class as a one-on-one (Limited availability)
Purchase your class below, and I will contact your to schedule our sessions.